At Pawsitive Image, we take pride in offering each pet individualized care and gentle handling. From the youngest pup to our beloved geriatric pets, each will be handled on an individual basis, according to their unique physical and emotional needs. We work by appointment only and prefer to limit the number of appointments per day, so that all our clients get personal attention. We currently groom dogs only.
Our service area includes Strafford County, NH and York County, ME.
Our hours are: Tuesday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Saturday 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM by appointment only. We are closed on Sunday and on Mondays.
First Time Client Registration Form
- Comb-out Grooming
- Blow and Fluff Dry
- Hand Scissoring and Finishing
- Eye and Ear Cleaning
- Nail Clipping & Grinding
We also offer the following extras:
- Reiki Treatments (by special appointment)
- Flea and Tick Treatments
- Hot Oil Treatments
Our Shop Policies:
- All pets and humans who enter our establishment are treated with courtesy and respect.
- All pets must be vaccinated according to their vets’ prefernces for the health and safety of all.
- Payment is expected when service is rendered. We accept cash and checks.
- There is a $25.00 fee on all returned checks.
- If you cannot make your appointment, call us at 603-750-7297. Three no-shows will result in No Re-bookings.
- If you arrive late for your appointment by an hour or more, you will not receive service that day.
- A Sitting Fee of $10.00 is applied to all pets left for more than half an hour after their designated pickup times without a courtesy call. Pets left for longer than an hour will be charged $5.00 for every 15 minutes.
- Under NO circumstances will an employee administer a tranquilizer or other medication to a pet.
- We are not vets; therefore, we will give no medical advice. However, we will bring potential health issues to your attention if we notice them.